The Pentathlon available volunteer shifts listings have been updated. Please see below for updated shift availability.
The 50/50 and raffle booth shift on Sunday from 1-4pm, will be shorter due to the raffle ticket drawing and 50/50 being drawn around 2pm, but volunteers will help tag the winners name to their raffle prize if they are not present and help load them for transit back to SAP.
Please click on the comment button if you can help or if you have any questions!!!
The Pentathlon is less then a month away and we need YOUR help! Here are the shifts/duties/days available. Please click on the comment button below or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the day/shift and booth you can support! THANK YOU!!
SATURDAY – JULY 11th
– 7-10AM – set up (tents/booths/raffle table, etc) Frank/ Lil / Dorothy/OPEN/OPEN/OPEN/OPEN/OPEN
– 10AM-1:30PM – RAFFLE BOOTH – Nancy J / Nancy R. / Jen B – FILLED
-INFO/ REGISTRATION BOOTH – OPEN / OPEN
– 50/50 RAFFLE – CHRISTIE H. – FILLED
– DOG – Karl / Sue S. – FILLED
– RUNNER – Jennifer V. / OPEN / OPEN
1:30PM – 5PM – RAFFLE BOOTH – OPEN/OPEN/OPEN
– INFO/ REGISTRATION BOOTH – OPEN / OPEN
– 50/50 RAFFLE – OPEN
– DOG – Jill L. / LORI G. – FILLED
-RUNNER- OPEN/ OPEN/ OPEN
SUNDAY – JULY 12th
6AM-10AM – SETUP FOR DAY & WALK
– 10+ ( May need to man booths 9-10am)
– REGISTRATION – LIL / JUDY M. / Barb B/ OPEN/ OPEN / OPEN/ OPEN/OPEN
– RAFFLE – NANCY J./ MICHELLE M./ OPEN
– INFO BOOTH – Nancy Y / OPEN
– 50/50 BOOTH – Christie H. – FILLED
– RUNNERS – Dorothy/ OPEN/ OPEN
– DOGS – JOHN R. / Lori G. – FILLED
– DUCK PULL- Kristin Vail
1PM-4PM (TEAR DOWN AT 4PM)
– RAFFLE – Kim/ OPEN/ OPEN
– INFO BOOTH – OPEN/ OPEN
– 50/50 – OPEN
– RUNNERS – OPEN/ OPEN
– DOGS – Steve W /OPEN
Thanks so much and we will be having 2 training/info meeting for all volunteering, TBD before the event!! If you have volunteered and do not see your name on this list, pls email me with your shift and day!!!
Lil and Petathalon Committee